I've always been inspired by other fantastic works of art. They've always opened my minds to new possibilities in art. I've always looked up to other arts and began setting a standard for myself. Even when I first began taking art seriously in middle school, I set high standards because of the artists I looked up to and admired.Rolando Cyril, under the pen name "Sixio", is a french digital artist I've always loved. He does many colorful and very whimsical surrealistic paintings that never cease to amaze me or stretch the boundaries of reality. More of his work can be found on his website.
Another artist I've grown to love is Jacob Probelski, pen name "Ochrejelly." His work explores more serious elements of realism, and even science-fiction and fantasy. His work goes into beautiful details and always has creative ideas. He also has more work found here.With practice, I hope to achieve the quality and pure imagination of these artists, along with many more. They've always served as inspiration, and as they continue to grow, so will I.
No comments:
Post a Comment